6/25/2014

Pop Up


Although this is not particularly a new trend, I have been loving pieces with textural design.  Texture adds a three dimensional effect, creating the perfect amount of edge or chicness.   In 'Ten Again', I wear one of my favorite jackets that is covered with tiny loops of thread, making it more than just a simple white cardigan.  One of my favorite parts about wearing something with texture is that it can be minimal or add to a busy outfit.  When I am waking up at 6 a.m. to get ready for school, the last thing I want to do is wear something uncomfortable or nonfunctional; I need to be productive during my day whether it is running to my next class or meeting for a club. The easiest option is to pair jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket with an intricate design.  This choice makes for a simple outfit, but still looks polished and well thought out.  See what a textured piece could do to your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment