2/21/2015

Matchy Matchy Week


(photograph by Phil Oh from Vogue.com)

Sadly while living in Los Angeles and with school, I cannot physically witness the events of New York Fall Fashion Week 2015.  However, I have still put in much thought into the outfit I would wear if I were able to attend one of the shows of the many fashion designers I love.  
Similar to many others who are currently walking on the impossibly cold streets of New York, I would wear different pieces of the same color, but in different shades.  A grey sweater, jeans, and large, textured coat seems like a great option fit for the cold as well as a glamorous runway show.  Also, for a slightly more casual appeal, a blue button down and straight blue jeans would work. Can't wait for my first runway show!

No comments:

Post a Comment